Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sebastain Bach and Alice In Chains

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sebastain Bach and Alice In Chains

    Check out Bach's wikipedia page. Do they have a pic of Bret Micheal's for him?

    Sebastian Bach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    GO VOLS

  2. #12
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sebastain Bach and Alice In Chains

    nope, that's Bach. probably in his "gone country" time period. I really liked his country song and he was suppose to be working on a full country album.

    YouTube- Sebastian Bach- Battle with the Bottle: Official Video
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sebastain Bach and Alice In Chains

    Man the first metal band I ever liked was Skid Row. That Pic If you wouldnt have told me I would have put money it was not him.
    GO VOLS

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sebastain Bach and Alice In Chains

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_blue52 View Post
    Were they doing the construction when you went?? We have to take a couple detours, the GPS wasnt even giving the right directions by the time we got there.
    I went back in September and really just got lost and found it...the street named in the address isn't even marked with a street sign..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •